was Irene Cole on 10 January 1902 age 9 months
The Anglican Church was built in 1877 in the centre of the old settlement and was later relocated, by a team of bullocks, to its present location in 1901. At some time in the early 1900 it became know as St Olaves Church and became part of the Devonport Parish. The ground around the church was immediately used for a burial ground In 1960 a decision was made by the Devonport Parish to restore the building. The Church of England Church has been restored and remains in a fine condition with some headstones still remaining.